GF1 Security Services Inc offers the online and in-class security guard training courses in Scarborough Ontario.
We are the leading provider of online & in-class security guard training courses in Scarborough Ontario. We are licensed by the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services of Ontario. Our online & in-class security guard training courses provide in-depth knowledge about the security guard industry, which gives you the advantage of passing the ministry exam with ease. There is no need to take time off your busy schedule, you can start our online security guard training course at any time, just click the link at the bottom of the page to get started. If you're interested in our in-class security guard training course also click the link at the bottom of the page. All applicants must pass the government-administered examination, must be at least 18 years of age, eligible to work in Canada and have a clean criminal record. The Ministry exam is done at the Drive Test Centre all across Ontario. There are 60 multiple choice questions on the ministry exam. To successfully pass the security guard ministry exam you need at least 62% to pass.
ONLINE SECURITY GUARD TRAINING COURSE AND HOW IT WORKS. ( CAN START ANYTIME )
1. PURCHASE THE SECURITY COURSE: At www.gf1security.com. The online instructor can be reached at 647-710-7760 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org. He will explain how the course works and will be your instructor for the duration of the course in case you need some help. The mandatory in-class first Aid & Cpr course date will be provided to you.
2. THE SECURITY COURSE: There is no set time to complete the course. It's done at your own pace, but you need to complete a minimum of 40 hours.
3. WRITE THE TESTS: There are 4 tests, which have 250 multiple choice questions that you need to complete. This is to ensure that you pass the ministry exam with ease.
4. MINISTRY EXAM: On completion of the security guard training course you will be given a training completion number. With this training completion number only you can book the ministry exam at www.ontariosecuritytesting.com.
BELOW ARE THE TOPICS COVERED IN THE ONLINE & IN CLASS SECURITY GUARD TRAINING COURSES:
1. Introduction to the Security Industry.
2. Code of Conduct.
3. Basic Security Procedures.
4. Report Writing.
5. Health and Safety.
6. Emergency Response Preparation.
7. The Canadian Legal System.
8. Legal Authorities.
9. Effective Communications.
11.Use of Force Theory.
12.Emergency First Aid.
[ In Class Security Course ]
[ online Security Course ]
We offer a security guard training course in the following areas.
Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Etobicoke, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Guelph, Markham, Scarborough, North York, Georgetown, Orangeville, Caledon, Barrie, Ajax, Oshawa.