We are the leading security guard training company in Ontario. To register visit our website www.gf1security.com
There is no need to take time off your busy schedule, with our latest course calendar, you can choose a time and style that works for you.
Learn from Home
The online Security guard training course can be done anytime 24/7 in the convenience of your home. No schedule required.
Need a more hands-on experience?
The in-class Security guard training courses begin every Monday, every week so you can find the time that works for you.
We offer security guard training course in the fallowing areas
- North York
We are the fastest growing and recommended security guard training company in Ontario, with 16 years of experience in all aspects of the security industry.
Topics covered in our course
- Introduction to the security industry.
- The Act and the Ministry Code of Conduct.
- Basic security procedures.
- Report writing.
- Health and safety.
- Emergency response procedures.
- The Canadian legal systems.
- Legal authorities.
- Effective communication.
- Sensitivity training.
- Use of force theory.
- Emergency first aid training
- Free first aid / CPR certification $ 125.00 value, done by Red Cross certified instructors.
- 100% guarantee of passing the Ministry exam.
- All instructors have over 10+ years of experience.
- Total assistance to get your security guard license.
- Free study guide.
- Job assistance provided.
- Special assistance for newcomers.
- We provide practice test and quizzes.
- Assistance in Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu.
We have a 98% average with the Ministry of passing the security guard exam. We have been providing security guard training courses for the past five years in Ontario and have become the leader in security guard training.
The Security guard training course includes free first aid / cpr+ AED certification. This is a added value for you, as most security guard training companies do not disclose this information and you end up paying more than you have budgeted for.
We are approved training entity by the Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional services. All courses are Ministry approved.
Every applicant must pass the government administered