We offer security guard training course in the fallowing areas.
Brampton, Mississauga, Toronto, Etobicoke, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Guelph, Markham, Scarborough, North York, Georgetown, Orangeville, Caledon, Barrie, Ajax, Oshawa.
40 New jobs available, Training now for the urgent need of our clients and industry demand.
Recruiters from various mid-size to large security companies come to us for our highly skilled, motivated and well-trained security professionals. We do a large number of job placements every month.
We are the fastest growing and recommended security guard training company in Ontario. We have over 17 years of experience in all aspects of the security industry. Register today and start training in our modern and well-equipped classroom environment or do the online course in the comfort of your own home. We will provide guaranteed job placements for all our students.
No hidden cost guaranteed***************************No hidden fee guaranteed.
The course can be done in-class for $ 199.00 or online ( Do at your own pace ) for $175.00
Our online & in-class course includes free mandatory Cpr / First Aid certification $125 /value (Beware of other online or in-class courses which do not include this and the cost ends up being more than you have expected ).
Commitment to our students:
1. Free First Aid & Cpr Certification $125 /value *****Done by Red Cross certified instructors**.
2. 100% Guarantee of passing the Ministry exam.
3. All instructors have over 15 years of experience.
4. Total assistance to get your license.
5. Free study guide.
6. Job assistance provided.
7. Special assistance for newcomers.
8. Practice tests and quizzes provided.
9. We can assist in Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu.
In-Class course overview:
Introduction to the Security Industry.
The ACT and the Ministry.
Code of Conduct.
Basic Security Procedures.
Health and Safety.
Emergency Response Preparation.
The Canadian Legal System.
Use of Force Theory.
Emergency First Aid.
Please Click The Link Below To Register.
[ Security Course Registration ]
Weekly Courses Calendar.
(2016) Weekly Courses Available Please Click Below.
[ Course Calendar ]
All applicant must pass a government administered examination, must be at least 18 years of age, eligible to work in Canada and have a clean criminal record.. ________________________________________
Online security course and how it works. ( Can start anytime )
1. Purchase the course at our website: www.gf1security.com. An Instructor will be assigned to you and will contact you shortly. He will explain how the course works and will be your instructor for the duration of the course in case you need some help. The mandatory in class Cpr / First Aid course date will be provided to you.
2. The course: There is no set time to complete the course. It's done at your own pace. But you need to complete a minimum of 40 hours.
3. Write the tests: There are 4 tests. Which have 60 multiple choice questions each that you need to
4. Ministry exam: On completion of the course you will be given a training completion number. With this training number only you can book the ministry exam at www.ontariosecuritytesting.ca
Online course overview:
1.Introduction to the security industry.
2.The act and the Ministry code of conduct.
3.Basic security guard procedures.
5.Health and safety.
6.Emergency response preparation.
7.The Canadian legal system.
11.Use of force theory.
12.Emergency first aid.
We are an approved training entity by the Ministry of Community Safety & Correctional Services of Ontario. All courses are Ministry approved.
To register please click the link below.
[ Security Course Registration ]
Location: 1332 Khalsa Dr, Unit # 3, 2nd Floor , Mississauga